Re: [CBQ] MARKER LIGHT LENSES

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] MARKER LIGHT LENSES
From: railbass@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 23:46:48 +0000
Bob-
There seems to be an exception for everything.   In Beebe/Clegg's Rio Grande,
p. 313, there is an Otto Perry photo of a CB&Q O-1a and D&RGW 2-8-0 #1162
during WW II.   The location is not mentioned, but it is a relatively flat
location, which could be on the Joint line.
- John Manion

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM