Re: [CBQ] BRHS Calendar............ From the Editor!

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BRHS Calendar............ From the Editor!
From: "East Pass" <EastPass@19main.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 18:21:53 -0600
Bob,

Well said. Personally, as a Railroad Employee, I have not
have had Saturday and Sunday as regular days off at any
time in the last nine years. While I would not expect a
group to tailor their meetings to suit the schedules of
just a few members, the "Not Bothering To Come" statement
is a little extreme.

Since the Society feels it's necessary to distance itself
from this group perhaps it's time to express our opinions
by mail. Inconvenient but reasonable.

Russ