Re: [CBQ] BRHS Calendar............ From the Editor!

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BRHS Calendar............ From the Editor!
From: "harold huber" <sarge9@bresnan.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 07:45:21 -0700
This is the type of answer I thought I would get from a board member. I want
this heard loud and clear.  I can not make an eastern meet, I do not care about
any thing of the Q east of Nebraska, and always remember you were elected by
the membership and you work for the membership, not the edification of yourself
and your board member cronies! Get a meet out west and I will be there and
verbally state my dissatisfation until then it seems that one has to be one of
the board member elite to make a complaint and it has to be in private at a
board meeting.  What kind of organization is that?
Harold Huber
Sheridan, WY