Re: [CBQ] BRHS Calendar............ From the Editor!

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BRHS Calendar............ From the Editor!
From: "harold huber" <sarge9@bresnan.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 20:35:45 -0700
Randy,
I have one question.  Why has not our board not answered the questions asked.
They want to have a closed meeting to address the problems.   I love the BRHS
as much as anyone, and will attend a meeting when it is not 1000 miles away.  I
joined  the year the meeting was in the Black Hills.  I am just a concerned
member that wants answers and no one is giving them.  This is the problem, lets
get it straight and get on with what could be a great Historical Society.  And
answering a persons question behind closed doors is NOT the way to answer the
questions.  Tell all the membership the answers, rectify any problems and lets
get down to making the Historical Society a great one.  Many do not know, but I
happened to be involved in a Historical Society that was Narrow Gauge, the
board was out to take all peoples money, historical articles, etc.  I do not
want that to happen here.  And I can tell you it was over ten years that the
stigma of this bogus society shed on forming another.  Now do you want the BRHS
to go away because of lack of action by our board.  Then have it never raise
its head for 10+ years, I think not.  I do want to say I do not think all of
the board is in the wrong and very well none of them may wrong, but by their
actions of current I have great doubts of what is right and what is wrong.

Harold Huber
Sheridan, WY