[CBQ] Bus Trip to Chicago BNSF Clyde Yard and Logistics Park

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Bus Trip to Chicago BNSF Clyde Yard and Logistics Park
From: "jerry stauffer" <jerstauf@essex1.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:33:22 -0500
I would like to extend an invitation to join the Northwest Illinois Chapter
of the NRHS on our bus trip Saturday September 18, 2004 visiting the BNSF
Clyde yard facility and also the BNSF Logistics Park facility. The trip will
be an all day event and will be a great opportunity to be on the property
and get loads of photos.  This is a great opportunity considering all of the
security issues we face today. The trip cost is $24.00 for the bus fair with
lunch on your own, we will be stopping at a fast food along the way for
lunch.  There will be 3 three locations you can board the bus..Mt. Morris,
Ill,  Rockford at the Cherry Vail mall parking lot and in Schaumburg at the
Woodfield Mall parking lot.  I have around 25 seats left and you can call me
in the evenings to get more details and make your reservations.  At this
point I will take payment as you load the bus but you will have to call me
for details as to where we will be loading at each location. Please NO
emails.
This is a great opportunity to see the old CB&Q Cicero yard and the many
changes there, and get to tour the BNSF's new facility outside of Joliet as
well.   Call me soon...Jerry Stauffer--815-734-6627 evenings untill 10pm.
SATURDAY  SEPTEMBER 18...come join us for a fun day of railfanning at its
finest!!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM