Re: [CBQ] Turnout Fouling Point Clearance Markers

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Turnout Fouling Point Clearance Markers
From: "Steven Holding" <s.holding@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 00:02:15 -0500
Paul
Burlington Lines Plan 75373-A dated 9-11-37 shows
Fig.3  Where there are no insulated joints or derails
            Marking is to be done at the clearance point top of tie from end
to rail also outside base
                and web of rail to be painted orange.
Fig. 4  Where there are insulated joints.  Do not paint clearance point
painting should be done at
                insulated joint.  If insulated joint is found closer the the
switch then the insulated joint
                must be moved to a position further from the switch then the
marked joint.
                Paint orange top of tie from end to rail and also insulated
joint
Fig.5  Where there is a derail:  Do not paint clearance point.  Painting
should be done at the Derail
                Paint top of tie from end to base of rail and derail orange

I will bring you a copy to Galesburg
Also will have the track charts for all lines on CD as a fund raiser for the
Q equiptment at IRM
Steve