Re: [BRHSlist] Fw: [n_scale] Dispatcher Phone recordings

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Fw: [n_scale] Dispatcher Phone recordings
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 07:56:00 -0500
Steve,

Yes, it does depend on the territory.  Think the "Operator" at East
End Tower is actually a Switchtender.  Right?

Surprised he still has a job. They are in the process of taking all
the switch machines out of the yard at Northtown and going back
to everyone lining themselves where they need to go.  Of course
there is not really that much going on there anyway.

Seems strange to shut down a fairly new modern yard but when
you offend the wrong person you are gone.  It seems to apply to
just one employee or hundreds of employees and the facility they
work at.

Russ