Re: [BRHSlist] Fw: [n_scale] Dispatcher Phone recordings and following t

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Fw: [n_scale] Dispatcher Phone recordings and following topic
From: PSHedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 09:54:45 EDT
John

I'm going to pursue my "commorative" flag theory since I'm convinced that
those flags in the photo aren't white....I'm going to ask Al to make a copy of
the actual TT for that sub for that time....That will tell us for sure if the
EF
schedule was in the TT.

My wife just, in the last few minutes, called my attention to something she
was reading in  her new TASTE OF HOME magazine...(one of my favorites right
after OLD RAILROAD MAGAZINE...not RF and RR)..."There are three kinds of
memory....good, bad and CONVENIENT"....Guess which one I'm relying on??

Pete

BTW...anyone out there yet who rode the EXPOSITION FLYER????

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511