Re: [BRHSlist] Any Keokuk, IA experts out there?

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Any Keokuk, IA experts out there?
From: "Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 17:36:24 -0400
Rob,
I would imagine .jpg would be the best format, and the highest resolution
you can manage.  I wouldn't want to miss any interesting or important
details because my eyes wouldn't focus.  Thanks for doing this and if you
can think of any questions I may be able to answer, please ask.  I've done
some research on the passenger timetables back as far as the thirties, and I
may have other stuff that dates back that far.

Duncan