Re: [BRHSlist] engines

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] engines
From: Rob Adams <steamera@n...>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 22:40:08 -0600
I've parted with most of my C&NW references, but I can rule out it being
a Wabash engine. The Wabash 4-8-4 engines were numbers 2900-2924, built
by Baldwin in 1930, and like the Q's O-5s, big, handsome and capable.

I wonder if the wheel arrangement is something other than a 4-8-4?

Regards, Rob Adams