Re: [BRHSlist] engines

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] engines
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@y...>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 20:31:52 -0800 (PST)
Has to be Wabash, of these four, because the IC & IT
had no 4-8-4's and the Q 4-84's were 5600's. Off the
top of my head, I don't know the Wabash numbers.
That's my family's area, so I offer one more road,
C&NW. Remember, Benld was a division point. I don't
remember the C&NW numbers, but I bet some lister does!
John D. Mitchell, Jr.