Re: [BRHSlist] Q Heavy Crane?

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Q Heavy Crane?
From: "Ralph W. Brown, Jr." <cbq682@g...>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 18:28:44 -0600
Jan and all. . .

Burlington Bulletin No.18 has extensive information and many photographs of
various wreckers and steam shovels used by the CB&Q. There are even some color
photographs too. There is also a roster of CB&Q, C&S, & FW&D wrecking cranes,
steam cranes, and hand derricks including where the equipment was stationed.
The rosters are for 1899 - 1970.

R.W.Brown, Jr.
Galesburg, IL

I've got two of the old HO Tyco heavy cranes that I want to repaint in "Q"
colors. I'm supposed to be getting the "CB&Q Color Guide to Freight and
Passenger Equipment" book in a week or so, does anyone know if this has pics
of one, and if not, where else might be a source?

Cheers!

Jan