Re: [BRHSlist] Q Heavy Crane?

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Q Heavy Crane?
From: "Jon Bratt" <jkbratt@w...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:12:12 -0600
From: jkohl
To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 1:58 PM
Subject: [BRHSlist] Q Heavy Crane?

I've got two of the old HO Tyco heavy cranes that I want to repaint in "Q"
colors. I'm supposed to be getting the "CB&Q Color Guide to Freight and
Passenger Equipment" book in a week or so, does anyone know if this has pics
of one, and if not, where else might be a source?

Cheers!

Jan

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor