Re: [BRHSlist] Albia, Moravia and the IaC

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Albia, Moravia and the IaC
From: "Walter Ohrnell" <wohrnell@s...>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 20:59:52 -0600
Bill:

The M&StL had trackage rights over both the CB&Q and the Wabash from Albia to
Des Moines. They ran a Second class train each way. # 894 was Eastbound and #
895 was Westbound. These are shown in CB&Q timetable No.90 effective October
27, 1957. Wabash timetable No. 53 effective October 25, 1959 shows them also.

Lenny