RE: CBQ donating land for US-based WWII POW camps?

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: CBQ donating land for US-based WWII POW camps?
From: "Mike Decker" <mdecker@g...>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:10:15 -0600
Hi Folks:

We went down to Fort Robinson, Neb., the home of the 9th. and 10th. Cavalry
(the Buffalo Soldiers), last June, and there was a German POW camp
there...just across the road from the Red Cloud Agency. I guarentee it
ain't 56 degrees mean annual temperature there. In Ft. Robinson's case, the
North-Western got the haul.

Mike Decker