FW: The Burlington Waycars Update - Commercial Post

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: FW: The Burlington Waycars Update - Commercial Post
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 13:25:58 -0500
Our list Moderator was out of town this weekend, and I didn't pull email
until this morning. Even then, I overlooked this post which should have
been forwarded to the list Friday. I apologize to Milepost 206 and to the
list for this oversight and am posting the list today instead of waiting
until Friday.

Dave Lotz
BRHSlist Owner