Re: [BRHSlist] Kato Business Car

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Kato Business Car
From: "Florian Griessenboeck" <florian@v...>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 04:44:56 +0200
Marshal,

Don't call me mad, but would it make sense to try to turn the car into "The
Round Up" ?
Or are overall length, roof profile or other things way too different?
AND there is still the a chance that "The Round Up" was converted in 52 as
well.
I know what you are about to say - model the 50s!

Thanks, Florian

> >> The car survives today as the BNSF Mississippi River...the only Q
office car still with the railroad. <<

> - because it was the only low-maintenance lightweight business car on the
Q roster.

> The similiar-in-appearence car, "The Round Up", was an ordinary
heavyweight, gussied up with thermopane windows and Budd stainless
sheathing, but still carried (and needed) the original 6-wheel trucks (the
key way to tell them apart if your photograph doesn't show the name plate
clearly).