Re: [BRHSlist] Kato Business Car

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Kato Business Car
From: "John Lewis" <CBQJohn@m...>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:16:00 -0700
Bcc:
Florian,

I model in HO and N scale...Kato came out with the Budd Office Car in N scale several years ago with two in Q letter...Burlington and The Round Up (even though the car is modeled after the Burlington, not The Round Up).

There are differences (window placement, etc) in the two cars (Mike Spoor's color guide to Q Freight & Passenger Equipment has shots), but I am the type of modeler where if I can't tell the difference from 3 feet away, it is okay by me.

I'll be picking up my HO model this afternoon -- yipeeee!

Regards from San Diego,
John Lewis