Re: [BRHSlist] E-5's

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] E-5's
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@a...>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 13:43:18 -0500
Marshall-
I know Randy Gordon-Gilmore, having worked with him and Dick Billings in
making the Pioneer Zephyr kit in N Scale happen.... he has many other
projects ahead of the E5s and would be tickled to get a good set of etchings
by someone else in his hands....
I will try to get out to Union and "do" the E5 soon. I don't know when it
will be, but soon, at least before the snow flys!
Charlie