Re: [BRHSlist] Burlington respect

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Burlington respect
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@e...>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 16:31:58 -0500
Norm,

He certainly did the coal business no long term good.
First really long haul contract was to San Antonio and
they got gouged so bad they went to court. Got a big
settlement from BN & SP. Now that utility gives BNSF
virtually no business and I think that settlement pushed
contracts downwards even before UP started to compete
for every bit they could get.

Whenever his name is mentioned that is what comes
into my mind.

Russ