Re: [BRHSlist] Burlington respect

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Burlington respect
From: Brad Slaney <bradslaney@w...>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:27:21 -0700
When I worked in Disbursement Accounting during the late 60s, it was
literally something out of Dickens. The dreariest office you ever saw. It
would have been modern about 1920. And their procedures were antiquated.
Processing an invoice took weeks. It went from one level to another, even
piddly three and four dollar items had to be signed off by the General
Manager. I felt sorry for the guy having to look and all those immaterial
items. I don't think the Q ever got that accounting function computerized.

BRAD