Re: [BRHSlist] RE: Chicago commuter question

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] RE: Chicago commuter question
From: Aeolus3@a...
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 02:50:34 EDT
Mike,

Other than the fan trips.... I do remember seeing the Mooseheart Specials on
Sunday with the Bi Levels.

And about the speed while they were used on the Morning and Afternoon
Zephyrs.... from the stories that I have heard about a few of the more
colorful engineers on the Q.... the Bi Levels at 100 mph plus wasn't a
problem!

Of course even today they still use the Bi Levels to head down to Galesburg
Railroad Days.

Loren Johnson