Re: [BRHSlist] RE: Chicago commuter question

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] RE: Chicago commuter question
From: "Norm_Andersen" <Norm_Andersen@m...>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 12:52:01 -0400
Dennis,

I lived in Aurora and commuted to Chicago daily. I remember on the dinkys
coming home at night after leaving Naperville they used to accelerate until
they had to slow down for the long curve coming into the depot at Aurora. Many
times we banged across the crossing at Eola at 100+ and arrived in the depot
with the areoma of brake smoke wafting from below the cars!!!!!!

They don't do that anymore I'll bet!

Norm