RE: [BRHSlist] F-Unit colors

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] F-Unit colors
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 08:49:40 -0500
Robert,

The Burlington only rostered three A-B-A sets of F3 units for passenger
service, all the other F-units were bought for freight service. The three
sets 9960, 9961 and 9962 were painted in the silver passenger scheme with
black "whiskers", all the other F's were in the "Imitation aluminum"
(whitish-gray) scheme with the red stripes. Burlington Bulletin No. 4
contains much of the information you seek on the Burlington F-units. It is
still available for purchase from the BRHS Company Store - follow the links
to the Company Store from the BRHS web site at www.BurlingtonRoute.com.

Dave