Re: [BRHSlist] F-Unit colors

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] F-Unit colors
From: "Stephen Levine" <sjl@p...>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 10:37:15 -0500
Duncan

Three sets of F units, 9960A,B,C thru 9962A,B,C.

One for train 17, one for train 18 and one waiting in Chicago for the following
day's 17 because 18 arrived at almost the same time that 17 left.

sjl

Stephen and Linda Levine
steveandlindaare@c...
If trains were just for kids...we wouldn't wanna grow up!