FW: Corrected Version THE BURLINGTON WAYCARS Book - Order Blank Commerci

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: FW: Corrected Version THE BURLINGTON WAYCARS Book - Order Blank Commercial
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:09:10 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: MilePost206@m... [mailto:MilePost206@m...]
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2002 12:46 PM
To: Dave Lotz
Subject: Corrected Version THE BURLINGTON WAYCARS Book - Order Blank
Commercial

Greetings,

In answer to all of your emails:

1. THE BURLINGTON WAYCARS is a hardbound book. It is a limited run. We
will estimate from the initial orders how extra many to run.
2. If you email us off list, we will email you an order blank.
3. The book contains black & white and color photos.
4. We do not expect the book to be ready for delivery at the St. Louis
Convention. However, you will be able to see a proof copy of the book.
5. Delivery is expected late September or early October. We do not
expect the delays that we had with The Burlington In Transition.
6. We have not selected the photo for the poster.

THE BURLINGTON MAINTENANCE OF WAY will be the next book. We are
accepting material now.

We hope this answers everyone's questions. Thank-you for your interest
and support for these projects.

Regards,

Mile Post 206 Publishing, Inc.
P.O. Box 543