Re: [BRHSlist] F-Unit colors

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] F-Unit colors
From: "Cynthia & Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@s...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:44:44 -0400
On the CB&Q F-units were used almost entirely in freight service and were
almost all painted a colour which I believe was called "imitation aluminum"
which is the white-ish colour that you refered to. I believe that there was
one set of F-units which were silver and were used on the California Zephyr.
Otherwise it was the E-units that provided the power for passenger trains.

Duncan Cameron