RE: [BRHSlist] Re: IMPORTANT! Commercial Posting Policy

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Re: IMPORTANT! Commercial Posting Policy
From: "Charlie Vlk" <charlie@k...>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:32:03 -0500
Dave-
I would like some clarification.....
If I (or Nolan) or any other Manufacturer wants to send an informational
post (Shipped HO Business Cars today, for example....no we won't see them
until July, don't have a fit!!!) how does this fit in? We aren't selling
products directly, only want to give a heads up on things
near and dear to the modelers on our list......
Must we stifle ourselves to Fridays or should breaking news be shared on a
timely basis???
Charlie
Kato USA