Re: [BRHSlist] Proper sound for 4-6-4

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Proper sound for 4-6-4
From: Mike Spoor <CBQRR@j...>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 20:20:18 -0500
Cc: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Ed and others: I have installed six of the Sonudtrax units at this
point. In all cases I have used a round 1" speaker that I purchased from
Tony's Train Exchange. They also sell some really spiffy speaker
enclosures for a couple of dollars. The 1" sound much better than the
smaller 3/4" speakers. I have installed the 1" speakers in F-units,
E-units, the Proto 0-8-0 and a Sunset Hudson.

The speaker enclosures are the key. Rich Gortowski has been here and
heard them. Ask Rich for his impressions. (Hey Rich - you out there?)

Mike