Re: [BRHSlist] Proper sound for 4-6-4

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Proper sound for 4-6-4
From: David Hanks <davidjhanks@y...>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 16:58:58 -0800 (PST)
To ALL: I have the vinyl recordings of most of the CB&Q steam engines.... fan
trips, etc. If you are interested , I could probably make tapes of them. E-mail
me at cccresid@a... Dave Hanks

Don Zinnecker <dzinnecker@j...> wrote: Ken and List:

'Sunday Only' (combined with Steam Railroading under Thundering Skies) is
available on a single compact disc as item # BCD 6242. My copy says: "
Manufactured and Distributed by Bainbridge Entertainment, Inc. P.O. Box
8248, Van Nuys, CA 91409-8248.

Hope this helps! - Don

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT