Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Donated Steam Engines

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Donated Steam Engines
From: drale99@a...
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 17:28:05 EST
Sorry if I'm wrong about those "tires". (How about "rims"?) I'm not so
knowledgeable about the FW&D. Never saw white rims on a Burlington engine,
either looking at an engine or a picture of one. If I"m wrong, I deserve a
good lashing, because I have complained about this to some nice guys who were
showing me around the museum and club layout when I was visiting. (Terrible
way to treat a host!)
Anyone else know about white rims on a Burlington engines?
DRale Reeves