Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Donated Steam Engines

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Donated Steam Engines
From: drale99@a...
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 13:27:22 EST
Warren:
Enjoy your messages. Appreciate the leniency concerning my mistaken
criticism. I have found W. F. a good place to chase trains. Being
originally on the CB&Q in Nebraska, I was delighted to find out that, when my
son moved to Texas a few yrs. back, he was on the Burlington. It was
travelling between W.F. and Dallas that I first saw a BNSF paint scheme. I
was impressed. Nice layout and museum there in
Wichita Falls. I also enjoy the gentleman and his sons who display the huge
Lionnel layout for public display during the Christmas season. (He wears a
Burlington conductor's uniform and puts on a great show.) Great railroad
town!
Merry Christmas, DRale