Re: [BRHSlist] repainting geeps in the 60's

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] repainting geeps in the 60's
From: "Tamerlane" <TheVLBG@s...>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 06:51:42 -0600
Jim,

At that time I was 16/17 years old. I got into a "TrainSpotting" mode and was
just recording when I saw a particular unit. Was also recording builder's
plate data. I'd have to say that almost all data is in the Chicago area.

Wish I had taken better photos but I just didn't know what I wanted the image
to look like. Now that I got a little template in my mind of what I want things
to look like and can do it every time I don't take any photos at all.

That's life,

The VLBG