RE: [BRHSlist] Say What?! (was: proto 2000 GP7s)

To: "'BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com'" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Say What?! (was: proto 2000 GP7s)
From: TOM KOCH <tom.koch@a...>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 09:23:58 -0600
Return-receipt-to: TOM KOCH <tom.koch@a...>
My question is this... If we know that the color listed as CB&Q Gray is not
correct or maybe correct for one version versus another, why not make it
commercially available in normal volume and units? It would seem to me that if
there are enough people out there to justify that they create the other
specific Q colors, why not this one too? I guess there is something that the
marketing folks in the paint world know that us simple modelers don't. I too
will stick with CB&Q Gray and buy it as I need it rather than pay a premium
price for a paint that is available only for a limited time.