Re: Say What?! (was: proto 2000 GP7s)

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Say What?! (was: proto 2000 GP7s)
From: binder5295@a...
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 20:50:14 -0000
It's kind of funny how so many manufacturers get colors wrong. Being
a UP fan as well as CB&Q it's always fun to watch the different
interpretations of Armour Yellow and Harbormist Gray. I, too have
been frustrated by the gray on top of CB&Q units. The P2K gray caused
me to pass on buying a CB&Q version of the SW-9/1200 switcher. Some
units have been "touched up", others are awaiting attention. I sure
hope that P2K can get it right for the SD-9 "blackbirds" next spring!
Gary Binder