Re: Depots

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Depots
From: nftrains@n...
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 06:47:13 -0000
--- In BRHSlist@y..., Steven Holding <hold-on@s...> wrote:
Larry and Mike
"Too bad we are so far apart."

This seems to be A Big Problem for me, I find all these "you" great
people and Modelers and your all So Far away.

I just can't help but to feel lost, I grew up for Many years In
Thomson and was In Savanna alot, and allthe area around, towns ect,
And after starting my venture in trains, Modeling and railfaning,
Learning about the Q.
Like living on top an oil well you don't know is there, :(
Never the less, Your all a Great Group and I realy like it here,
To Bad I started this 30 years to late,
Thanks Everybody,

Mike, there is a group for Mil Fans, Don't know the link to it but I
was in it looking around some time back.

Larry Doub