Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Depots

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Depots
From: atsf3460@a...
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 01:56:18 EDT
Thanks Larry for your memories of Savanna. Back in '95 or so I went to that
grocery store and you're right - you gotta see the pictures inside. There
are big murals of railroad pictures from Savanna all over the place. I
believe it's the flagship store of Sullivan Foods (who just bought some of
the Tompson Grocery Stores in the Peoria area).

I believe a Pamida store essentially sits on top of the site of the old MILW
roundhouse today.

Mike Martin / Peoria Heights, IL