Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Depots

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Depots
From: atsf3460@a...
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 02:09:53 EDT
That's just it ... I have a morbid fascination with the Milwaukee and Rock
Island of the 1970s! That sounds cool to me! Not the paragon of how a
railroad should function but neat to me. Granted, I did not work for or live
in towns that were greatly impacted by the death of these roads (I just
turned 33). I suppose to a person in the railroad industry the Milwaukee
Road in the Savanna of 1977 would be disgusting.

Mike Martin / Peoria Heights, IL