Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Denver Zephyr Lettering

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Denver Zephyr Lettering
From: rgortowski@a...
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 09:48:20 EDT
Stephen,

I had not given this one much thought yet (as the 1936 Shoreham Shops cars
are STILL not out!!). I would agree that the letterboards would probably be
"Pullman" on the sleepers as delivered. Did the sleeper letterboards change
to "Burlington" after the 1948 breakup of the Pullman company and the sale of
the Pullman sleepers to the railroads? If so, when?

This is something I've never thought about...

Rich