Re: [BRHSlist] Challenger CBQ O5's 3 Versions

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Challenger CBQ O5's 3 Versions
From: Ken martin <kmartin@c...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 07:17:09 -0800
arnold299@a... wrote:

> I understand I will probably never see Athearn or Proto 2000 make an O-5, I
> just consider the price on the Challenger unit a little high.
>
> Scott Arnold

Scott

It is relative. When I got into the hobby I bought the LMB S-2 ($65) and when
I got a small windfall I bought the LMB M-4 ($95). But I said there was no way
I would pay the tremendous sum of $150 for the PFM O-5! Now for comparison as
a SSgt in the Air Force I made a total of $5000 for the year.

Get what you think you can afford and what you really want.

Ken Martin
Still don't have a PFM O-5.