Bulletin #37

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Bulletin #37
From: kzach@e...
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 03:39:56 -0000
Paul-

Have to echo your sentiments about the contents of the Bulletin. Some
photos were of interest to me, but that's about it. I
would much prefer the Society do something along the lines of the Soo
Line and/or Milwaukee Road publications; possibly
with one major topic and several side subjects. I particularly like
the type of coverage in the Milwaukee issues covering
topics like Washington, IA and Dubuque, IA; with the aerial
photographs. I don't know if this kind of stuff exists for Q subjects,
and I shouldn't say anything unless I have something to contribute
myself; but it's just food for thought. It's obvious from the
quality of every Bulletin that an extraordinary amount of research
and hard work goes into it; but I'd bet that a lot of members
beside myself share Paul's sentiments.

Jim Zach