Re: [CBQ] Rerailing

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Rerailing
From: "Ralph W. Brown, Jr." <cbq682@grics.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 09:57:39 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1245337393; bh=b9aXMiiDSsYyxcq1YAkBn9XA3wqNJ6MsPpMXYHXRFaI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-POP-User:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=vV084CJdnz6FB/rNdwnNZ5wquO3L8GnnUapHkRKf80O0LdD5sMx0iodEvGetCbowqmMPhvMWEEJafNAYVaMeOQIKlYVfuvnV0CX/Nh0LG1GY/sWaIHKOI3kCABtVPi2t
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
A major incident was prevented because there was a crew in the waycar watching
ahead.  Today, with no one on the rear end of the train, this train would have
kept going until the air line was broke.  No tellin' how much damage would have
been done.  Nothing beats the watchful eye.

R.W. Brown, Jr.
Galesburg, IL