Re: [CBQ] FW: Rapido News 157 - Big Product Launch Email

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] FW: Rapido News 157 - Big Product Launch Email
From: "Scott Stearns" <scott_b_stearns@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 21:57:21 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=3UpC6kKI68DxqlY70PwIIwaS8OntA6B07E/k8kOe4m0=; b=OYeii3qai8z9kskE8yPX9d6Q1ItvIXjq5u1WQ29O3x0iMfCqIG87Zy6DgYjv5QIzCArjYecHi9Y1G0rhDE2QK9aEyju/CfRGf7VfOIDuL1WEnud+nYDqBPvu+7klcfhBgWq8JtkRzoKJNMpg2C7LE6HYvHGfsA6DJrNRncvCH0q47b/PwSWnSvVeMBldAP9vxBqI1AaujuZEx06N6eoQlwfzHionKAu3cuI7QuHeRih2rZUNRQg1/+du5V/ANR4gZgjV0+1pIKWY4c81zHiF1xGdPoaRh8IzjDWWuacMwf4FF419nFkA/7z3pucnKcoGMm553Hfc+eF/wTqEbW+PLQ==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Z7cG6gAjEiL1s1AvJ9lW0UeiE8EVcKEwd5JGDsZ/A8Si0vamWo1wmJyYLLmavkqlgkwwpUTClMyrapf7/qObtgB9goqjqd+YrmHS4dACWnL22na0rv6xgDxLa5qtAo0WnpWwy977uP6oUv0IfudWo/4EGk39mfLYpS6OJ5XHpL0WnDKwBSbYc7D+yuwq76CaF1nsCjm75Oho9aB1eFhcVg3HTU6IsNNiZ2RPs43y8Efl7KMJ0/kknC7xQb+74e30N7w0hSUakq6ECqkotULU1eUZ+BfN4xItzvuV1z2i5Tz3h+bNksKCJ4bgorJak2CDUeA9AorPJFmXzx+WVCiT0g==