Re: [CBQ] Imagine What Travel Was Like in the Classic Era 💭

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Imagine What Travel Was Like in the Classic Era 💭
From: "Bott, Eric H." <eric.h.bott@outlook.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 12:26:47 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=BeVDvsBkuGWeQ1qQDV5yACXR1HGLdpOvcjKlesFYUZA=; b=apxy3yxHXMlgtE3W+ehK381zsp3FKxF5TMNaMFRIopyWsBVpx45mjSwEteU1ke5z4mhmQbjUipYIJddXguJsSiYzGZEBAMv21rVrZWyVGQS88F1oqskeLXwAWftCgrVVKHV5OikwdnqWUoPiZ8sSSpmJ7CRD3RHh2w8ZDepcuA7bgtS5DYjtCtLf+LapNXZ+UZDbWWnPDqKSrOt0s3g+ZqMou8IwD9Ye9RPwaxrxVONq5IROIDTMXdOLJ+7LL/BT4gwv+PR55W5UvEKQN6ZbNlqLLk9TGlJZyRXA43ePrRWyuqk30PM1bcnwr1aP1NfU8srXVaWTC9meDl992dOsUQ==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=J8IvwMFP6kVXZ5mZq6292ahMCQnQsVSo4p5ArMvG5PoZ4enU5uhud0KjsqQm8Gk9Gxgi2EUP9eP+2H8AE3VRRsk2KBZb60mnbEe+3W0WhTbbfM+xSBAO0FrjkUh/29mmZ+7tdPDCLjMZmuQHXowrzVvgdZxJXwsaAYNDq2VHLkvgrGHynOED/a5ItZzXh+8wwnW42Qltk8rWJov9mr6sXUNJcyFjQk8x+zI5hTvD4ngp04HU7acjBv0K6I2z62yUO3SiB26FEKiOcH6i9S9Ic0IFQRWlRqJ9oOaz0LP5v/5cTVxMHjD96x5p38Bd8gSiiLXOIww8S4PWq19/nQ1hbg==