[CBQ] Hot Springs, SD Water Tank

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CBQ] Hot Springs, SD Water Tank
From: "Mike Decker" <mdecker@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2022 08:40:13 -0800
Hi Folks....
I'm doing a presentation for the local Historical Society on the railroads in Hot Springs.  I've got maps and photos, but I don't see any water tanks in town on either the Q or the North-Western.  Does anybody have a steam era Employee TT that shows water in town?  I know there was a tank at Minnekahta Jct. on the Q, and a tank at Elm Creek, about halfway between Buffalo Gap and Hot Springs on the C&N-W, but I don't see any in town.  Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike

View/Reply Online (#62966) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic