Re: [CBQ] GP30 fans

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [CBQ] GP30 fans
From: "Michael Woodruff" <mwoodruff54@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 21:36:01 -0800
Chris:

Not sure whose drawings they were looking at when the tooling for the P2K GP30s was produced, but just as info, MILW, SOO and GM&O all had GP30s with the six long/two short handrail stanchion configuration.  Perhaps not coincidentally, these units were all delivered on Alco trade-in trucks, which reportedly required a different traction motor blower duct arrangement.

Here is SOO 713:

msw
wa