[CBQ] GP30 fans

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CBQ] GP30 fans
From: "popbumper1" <popbumper1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 20:03:40 -0600
Hello modelers! I have an original undec P2K GP30 which I plan on modeling/painting in CB&Q colors. Looking over the model last night, and comparing it to prototype units, I see a few changes needed to make it more accurate.
  However, the P2K fans are, in a word, "awful". So, a few questions if I may:

1) is the 36" center fan the same as would be used on, say, any other early Geep?

2) the 48" fans - is there a parts manufacturer who makes a fan that would be both a suitable and superior replacement?

  Thanks for any guidance that can be offered. Not willing to accept the stock factory units as adequate.

Chris

View/Reply Online (#62765) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic