Re: [CBQ] Q Connection Sale

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Q Connection Sale
From: "Leo Phillipp via groups.io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 17:50:08 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

There would be a loaded whale belly spotted at Kane County concrete on N. Lincoln Ave. in Aurora,IL from time to time during summer concrete mixing season in the late 60’s and early 70’s. I always assumed the load came from Marquette cement near La Salle.
So thanks Fred for confirming my hunch from way back.

Let’s see, an expensive new car moving between La Salle and Aurora, total distance 75 miles. Not much of a rate of return on those move.  Hope fully other moves balanced things out.

Leo