Re: [CBQ] Minneapolis/St. Paul to St. Louis via the Beardstown Division

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Minneapolis/St. Paul to St. Louis via the Beardstown Division
From: "Henry Kraichely" <hkraichely@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 09 May 2021 02:26:02 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Mitch, sorry I sent my response prior to finishing discussing the KATY train climbing prospect hill.  The sound of trains traveled to my parents home due to some cuts that channeled the sound.  So I heard a train coming but it seemed forever before the train reached me.  There was a single F Unit pulling this freight making a few miles an hour.  As it passed I began to hear a second diesel pushing this creeping train up this long grade, it was an old Ballwin Switcher giving everything it had to help the poor F Unit up this long grade.

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#61974) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_