Re: [CBQ] Slide and Negative Scanners

To: "cbq@xxxxxxxxx" <cbq@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Slide and Negative Scanners
From: "William Canelos via groups.io" <sharronbillc=yahoo.com@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 13:08:06 +0000 (UTC)
Hi All,

In my case, I bought a used high speed high end slide scanner on Ebay  about 5 years ago.  Can't remember the brand. It was amazing and used straight slide trays for feeding, and I would load it and walk away.  It also came with six slide trays. The quality was outstanding, and the editing software was also excellent.   When finished, I put it back on Ebay using the packaging it came to me with, and it went for $75 more than I paid for it.

it was a bit of an effort but well worth it.

Bill

View/Reply Online (#60825) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic